400,000 years ago, ancient man lived along on the banks of the Dordogne and Vézère rivers, leaving his mark on the walls of the caves of Lascaux, Rouffignac, Pech Merle and many others. Medieval fortresses dot this region of steep-sided valleys and rocky headlands, all connected by a maze of narrow country roads. You will discover a swirl of colors and flavors between Perigord and Quercy: foie gras, tourin, confit, magret, Bergerac wines and more, something to wake up the most demanding taste buds. An unforgettable motorcycle experience is guaranteed !
Day 1 ARRIVAL IN PERIGUEUX
Day 2 PERIGUEUX - SARLAT (162 km / 100 miles)
Day 3 SARLAT (70 km / 44 miles)
Day 4 SARLAT - ST CERE (109 km / 68 miles)
Day 5 ST CERE - CAHORS (198 km / 123 miles)
Day 6 CAHORS - ALBI (220 km / 136 miles)
Prices (in € P/P) :
Tour / Accommodation type (price per person)
|Périgord & Quercy motorcycle tour (5 days/6 nights)
If you want to add a motorcycle rental to that tour or for any special request contact us to get a quote.
The price of this motorcycle tour includes :
- 6 nights in two and three star hotels (standard) or three and four star hotels (superior) with continental breakfast.
- Tour information package with road-book and travel tips (paper and electronical).
- All reservations and travel documentation
Not included in the price of this motorcycle tour :
- All meals not included in the tour
- Drinks and all personal expenses
- Motorcycle and fuel
- Riding equipment (helmet, jackets, gloves)
- all visits not included in your package