Iseran and Mont Cenis pass, Annecy, Evian, Chamonix, and to link them, not words or phrases, but endless winding roads, wrapping around, over and through a spectacular mountain landscape. The riding here is sublime, but even off the bikes it’s easy to lose yourself in the views of jagged, snow-capped peaks, deep valleys and lush countryside. But you’d here to ride, and from Lac Leman, the Napoleonic route, and Mont Blonc, the world-class motorcycling is endless.
Day 1 ARRIVAL IN CANNES
Day 2 CANNES - SISTERON (167 km / 104 miles)
Day 3 SISTERON - BRIANCON (154 km / 96 miles)
Day 4 BRIANCON - VAL D'ISERE (136 km / 85 miles)
Day 5 VAL D'ISERE - CHAMONIX (142 km / 88 miles)
Day 6 CHAMONIX - ANNECY (195 km / 121 miles)
Prices (in € P/P) :
Tour / Accommodation type (price per person)
| French Alps motorcycle tour (5 days/6 nights)
| Supplement single
If you want to add a motorcycle rental to that tour or for any special request contact us to get a quote.
Our price includes :
- 6 nights in two and three star hotels (standard) or three and four star hotels (superior) with continental breakfast.
- Tour information package with road-book and travel tips (paper and electronical).
- All reservations and travel documentation
Not included in the price :
- All meals not included in the tour
- Drinks and all personal expenses
- Motorcycle and fuel
- Riding equipment (helmet, jackets, gloves)
- all visits not included in your package