To those who venture here, the Pyrénées offer a feeling of pure freedom. With its mountain views, the rich cultural diversity of the Basque, Bearn and Catalan people, and delicious local cuisine, this tour is sure to dazzle your senses. Motorcycling here is pure pleasure, with twisting mountain roads, the majestic landscapes of the Gavarnie, Tourmalet and Aubisque passes, the spectacular gorges of Galamus, and the traditional villages of Ascain and Villefranche de Conflent. From the Atlantic to the Mediterranean coasts, you will encounter some of the most wild and pristine alpine nature in all of Europe.
Day 1 ARRIVAL IN BIARRITZ
Day 2 BIARRITZ - ST JEAN PIED DE PORT (233 km / 145 miles)
Day 3 ST JEAN PIED DE PORT - LOURDES (162 km / 100 miles)
Day 4 LOURDES - VIELHA (310 km / 192 miles)
Day 5 VIELHA - ANDORRA (240 km / 149 miles)
Day 6 ANDORRA - PRADES (219 km / 136 miles)
Day 7 PRADES - ROSAS (250 km / 155 miles)
This motorcycle tour in the Pyrénées is also available in guided formula.
If you want to add a motorcycle rental to that tour or for any special request contact us to get a quote.
Rates in self-guided formula (in € P/P) :
Our price of this self-guided motorcycle tour includes :
- 7 nights in two and three star hotels (standard) or three and four star hotels (superior) with continental breakfast.
- Tour information package with road-book and travel tips (paper and electronical).
- All reservations and travel documentation
Not included in the price of this self-guided motorcycle tour :
- All meals not included in the tour
- Drinks and all personal expenses
- Motorcycle and fuel
- Riding equipment (helmet, jackets, gloves)
- all visits not included in your package