As a European crossroad, Alsace invites you to travel. The legendary Alsace wine route winds between the Rhine plain and Ballons des Vosges, a region dotted with colorful, picturesque villages. You can enjoy a late harvest Gewurztraminer or a Sylvaner, dive into history by visiting the majestic castle of Haut-koenigsbourg, or lose yourself in the cobbled streets of the old city. But what will really turn your head will undoubtedly be the Ridge Road. Located at the heart of the Vosges, this imposing route from the First World War era passes over the 1424 meter high Grand Ballon and the Schlucht pass, while offering views of lakes and forests. Breathtaking !.
Day 1 ARRIVAL IN VAL D'AJOL
Day 2 VAL D'AJOL - TODTNAU (250 km)
Day 3 TODTNAU - LA PETITE PIERRE (256 km)
Day 4 LA PETITE PIERRE - OBERNAI (150 km)
Day 5 OBERNAI - VAL D'AJOL (180 km)
Prices (in € P/P) :
Tour / Accommodation type (price per person)
| Alsace motorcycle tour (4 days / 5 nights)
| single Supplement
If you want to add a motorcycle rental to that tour or for any special request contact us to get a quote.
Our price of this motorcycle tour includes :
- 5 nights in two and three star hotels (standard) or three and four star hotels (superior) with continental breakfast.
- Tour information package with road-book and travel tips (paper and electronical)
- All reservations and travel documentation
Not included in the price of this motorcycle tour :
- All meals not included in the tour
- Drinks and all personal expenses
- Motorcycle and fuel
- Riding equipment (helmet, jackets, gloves)
- all visits not included in your package