After more than 25 years spend on every racetrack of the Continental Circus, from Mugello to Assen, we now offer to share the stunning atmosphere of the MotoGP with this unique Motorcycle tour to the Catalunya MotoGP in Barcelona.
We have designed a great itinerary through the most beautiful motorcycle roads of our nicest region : Limousin, Quercy, Pyrénées and finally we will reach the lively Barcelona where you will attend a mythic GP that the catalan people transcend into a huge popular celebration. Then, after a stop on the seashore of the Méditerrannée , we will go back to Tours, our home base, through the twisty roads of the Cevennes and Auvergne.
Day 1 ARRIVAL IN TOURS
Day 2 TOURS - UZERCHE (304 km)
Day 3 UZERCHE - ALBI (240 km)
Day 4 ALBI - BARCELONA (418 km)
Day 5 BARCELONA (practice MOTOGP)
Day 6 BARCELONA - BANYULS (race MOTOGP) 197 km
Day 7 BANYULS - ST FLOUR (392 km)
Day 8 ST FLOUR - TOURS (466 km)
Rates in self-guided formula (in € PP) :
The price of this self-guided motorcycle tour includes :
- Entrance on the circuit of Montmelo in grandstand L or M (reserved seats) 3 days package
- Motorcycle rental with unlimited mileage and insurance (with rental formula)
- 8 hotel nights in 2 & 3 star hotels with continental breakfast
- Information kit and road-book (with GPX files)
- GPS with preset itineraries (rental formula).
Not included in the price of this self-guided motorcycle tour :
- Any other meals than those included int he tour
- Drinks and personal expenses
- Riding equipment (helmet, jacket, gloves)