A silence reigns on the Normandy beaches which saw thousands of men landing during the darkest time in France’s history. Omaha Beach, Juno Beach, Sainte-Mere-Eglise, and many other locations in this region provide a window into the past and a glimpse of the madness of mankind. But squalls on the cliffs of Etretat and carpets of wild heather and gorse along the Cotentin coast will soon sweep the dark clouds from your thoughts. Twisty country roads follow the coastline and will take your bike from one beautiful port town to another, including Deauville, Honfleur, or Dieppe and Le Tréport.
Day 1 ARRIVAL IN ST MALO
Day 2 ST MALO - CARENTAN (235 km / 146 miles)
Day 3 CARENTAN - HONFLEUR (139 km / 87 miles)
Day 4 HONFLEUR - LE TRÉPORT (180 km / 111 miles)
Prices (in € P/P) :
Tour / Accommodation type (price per person)
| Normandy motorcycle tour (5 days / 4 nights)
| Supplement single
If you want to add a motorcycle rental to that tour or for any special request contact us to get a free quote. This tour can be linked with our Brittany motorcycle tour.
Our price of this motorcycle tour includes :
- 4 hotel nights in two and three star hotels (standard) or three and four star hotels (superior) with continental breakfast.
- Tour information package with road-book and travel tips.
- GPX files for GPS and smartphone
- All reservations and travel documentation
Not included in the price of this motorcycle tour :
- All meals not included in the tour
- Drinks and all personal expenses
- Motorcycle and fuel
- Riding equipment (helmet, jackets, gloves)
- all visits not included in your package