Far away from main roads, the Auvergne region has many wonderful features that will seduce you. Riding here is an incredible pleasure thanks to a network of high quality, twisting roads and light traffic. Our route winds through the beautiful valleys and low mountains of the National Park of the Volcanoes of Auvergne and through picturesque villages. Treat yourself to a spa in Vichy or Mont Dore; taste local specialties made from pork, potatoes and cheese; walk in the footsteps of the Compostela pilgrims who begin their journey in Le Puy en Velay; and visit the quaint villages of Salers, Estaing and Laguiole, nestled in deep green valleys and well-known for their knives, castles and hospitality.
Day 1 ARRIVAL IN VICHY
Day 2 VICHY - LE MONT DORE (153 km / 95 miles)
Day 3 LE MONT DORE - ST FLOUR (139 km / 87 miles)
Day 4 ST FLOUR - ESTAING (123 km / 77 miles)
Day 5 ESTAING - LE PUY EN VELAY (156 km / 97 miles)
Prices (in € P/P) :
Tour / Accommodation type (price per person)
| Auvergne motocycle tour (4 days / 5 nights)
| Supplement single
If you want to add a motorcycle rental to that tour or for any special request contact us to get a quote.
Our price includes :
- 5 nights in two and three star hotels (standard) or three and four star hotels (superior) with continental breakfast.
- Tour information package with road-book and travel tips (paper and electronical).
- All reservations and travel documentation
Not included in the price :
- All meals not included in the tour
- Drinks and all personal expenses
- Motorcycle and fuel
- Riding equipment (helmet, jackets, gloves)
- all visits not included in your package