A tour under the sign of summits, lakes and curves.
A loop on your motorcycle around the largest mountain range in Europe, straddling France, Switzerland, Italy, Austria and Germany, that's what we offer to accomplish on this ten days ride.
Motorcycling the Alps is often considered as a holy Grail for any biker who is looking for sensation, landscapes and wide open spaces. This motorbike trip will give you the opportunity to travel the most beautiful motorcycles roads of the Alps through its most emblematic passes: St Gotthard, Furka, Grossklockner, but also its most beautiful lakes: Como, Brinz and Constance. Stopovers are made outside the major urban centers in traditional Alpine hotels.
Day 1 ARRIVAL IN EVIAN / THONON
Day 2 EVIAN - INTERLAKEN (210 km)
Day 3 INTERLAKEN - COMO LAKE (231 km)
Day 4 COMO LAKE - CHIAVENNA (175 km)
Day 5 CHIAVENNA - DOLOMITES (180 km)
Day 6 DOLOMITES - GROSSGLOCKNER (228 km)
Day 7 GROSSGLOCKNER - GARMISCH (202 km)
Day 8 GARMISCH - CONSTANCE LAKE (212 km)
Day 9 CONSTANCE LAKE - COLMAR (240 km)
Day 10 DEPARTURE FROM COLMAR*
Price (in € PP) :
(*) optional : FREE !! enjoy 2 more days of free riding for those who choose to bring back the motorcycle to our office in Tours.
Our price of this motorcycle tour includes :
- Transfer from Genova airport on departure and to Colmar train station on arrival
- Motorbike with insurance and unlimited mileage (formula with rental bike)
- A professional bilingual guide on motorcycle leading the group
- 9 nights in 2 & 3 star hotels with continental breakfast
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- Information kit and road book and GPX files
Not included in the price of this motorcycle tour :
- any other meal than those included in the tour
- Drink and personal expenses
- Fuel, parking and toll
- Riding equipment (helmet, jacket, gloves)
- All excursions not included in the package